Atlas Misalignment & Upper Cervical Chiropractor Brisbane. The Connection to the Nervous System, Stress Treatment and Natural Healing - North Lakes, Brisbane, Australia
Don’t Forget the Other Essential Step
People know that they need to manage stress in their lives. However, the part that 95% of the population forget is the need to restore your body’s ability to process stress. This is the Upper Cervical Chiropractic part. Too many people think that chiropractic is simply for back pain, neck pain, or headaches.
Nothing could be further from the truth. The purpose of Upper Cervical Chiropractic is to restore the normal function of your Nervous System so that your body will function as well as possible. Treating chiropractic as an option is one of the biggest reasons why so few people are as healthy as they want to be.
Upper Cervical Chiropractor Brisbane
What is the take-home message? In managing your health, your family’s health, your friends’ health, be certain that Atlas chiropractic plays an important part in it!
- Your brain and spine are like a computer that processes information and that keeps you alive.
- Your spine misaligns in order to protect your brain when it is processing too much information, aka stress.
- When your stress goes away, your spine should realign. However, if the vertebrae slip beyond your body’s ability to self-correct, they become “subluxated.”
- The atlas (C1), axis (C2), and C3 are the top vertebrae in your neck. They are the ones that misalign the most when your body is under stress. Because of their influence on the brainstem, they are also the most likely to cause systemic health problems.
- To adjust the spine - specifically the atlas and upper neck - restores the normal communication between your brain and body. This restoration allows your Nervous System to function the way it is supposed to.
- To have the extraordinary life you want requires two things: 1. That you minimize stress as much as possible; and 2. That you make sure that your Nervous System which processes stress is working as well as possible.
How much stress do you have in your life? How is it affecting your wellbeing? And are you doing the RIGHT THINGS WHICH INCLUDE UPPER CERVICAL CHIROPRACTIC CARE to maintain your wellbeing? For more information on Upper Cervical Chiropractor Brisbane, North Lakes, or around Australia, please visit our homepage.