The North Lakes North-South Arterial opened today!
What this means is that there is now a much faster and easier and STRAIGHTER route to North Lakes from Redcliffe and the peninsula to the office. … I know just how much those of you who travel from Redcliffe, and even the opposite side of North Lakes has a drag of a travel to go through all the roundabouts, lights, school traffic, roadworks, etc between Endeavour, The Westfield Shopping Centre, etc. No more! MUCH fewer roundabouts, only a couple of lights. EASY.
Directions to Atlas Chiropractic from Redcliffe
The new road is so new that it hasn't even appeared on Google Maps yet. Nevertheless, the new map is attached below with descriptions.
- Drive south from the Rothwell Roundabout (construction mess) towards North Lakes.
- At the North-South Arterial (previously Kinsellas Road, just past the Mango Hill School on your left), turn right.
- Go straight for 2-3 km through two sets of lights.
- After the long, straight 80km zone you will come to another set of lights. Turn left onto Endeavour Boulevard.
- At the first roundabout, turn right onto Oxley St.
- At the end of Oxley St, turn left and that will take you around the park to the office here.
The directions are written about, even though 6 steps, are even easier once you drive the road once. Hopefully, soon we will be able to post a proper Google map, but for the interim, I hope you find the attached image beneficial. It makes sense, but I have to admit I've never seen anything like it, and "roundabout" is definitely not the correct term). New Directions to Atlas Chiropractic in North Lakes from Redcliffe