I'd like to make an appointment, but where can Ifind more information about Upper Cervical ChiropracticCare?
If you are looking for some extra information on Upper Cervicalcare before scheduling an appointment, we recommend the followingresources.
- www.atlashealth.com.au This isour office website (with Facebook) where we regularly post blogs,articles, and videos by ourselves and others about Upper CervicalCare and other health-related things. Also, we regularlyupdate our website and Facebook site with chiropractic and otherhealth-related articles.
- www.upcspine.com.au Thiswebsite is a series of articles and research summaries by anon-chiropractor, who is a worldwide advocate for Upper Cervicalcare.
- www.blairchiropractic.com Thiswebsite is for the Blair Chiropractic Society, which is thepredominant Upper Cervical approach that we use in our practice.The site also includes a number of articles and video testimonialsfrom people under care.
- www.uppercervicalcare.com Thiswebsite contains tons of fantastic videos on Upper Cervical Careplus a database of commonly asked questions.
- The Doctors Who Give No Medicine by JeffreyHannah.
This is a book that I published first in 2011. Believe it ornot, it the first book ever published for the non-chiropractor toread about the science, art, and philosophy of Upper CervicalCare!
I'd like to make an appointment with AtlasChiropractic. How can I do that?
We will always give you our best recommendation for care, but wenever push you to accept any of our recommendations. To schedule anappointment, there are two options available for you.
Option #1: Complimentary Assessment
If you have not already done so, our office offers a 15-minuteassessment at no charge. We go through all the tests (minus x-rays)to find out if you have an Upper Cervical subluxation and if webelieve that we can help you.
Option #2: Schedule a Full Appointment
With this 60-minute appointment, we will do all our chiropractictests (the same as Option #1), but we will also proceed with anx-ray examination (if required) to determine the exact nature ofthe problem, explain our findings and recommendations, and thenprovide your first adjustment if you are happy to proceed withcare.
To schedule a 60-minute full appointment at AtlasChiropractic, please call our office at 07 31889329. We will let you know exactly what ourbest recommendations are (including time and costs), give you thechoice and options for how you want to proceed with care … and thenwe support your decision, whatever it is, is every capacity that wecan. From our website, www.atlashealth.com.au. We regularly update ourwebsite and Facebook site with chiropractic and otherhealth-related articles.